Pro truing stand
More About Product
Product featuresWe redesigned many of its features. The base has been made stronger for improved precision and we also added conical one-size-fits-all magnetic thru-axles adapters that can be stored anywhere on the base. The arms have been made longer to accommodate 29+ wheels better and the calipers widened accordingly.Threads, springs and bearings were all revised resulting in smoother operation plus less frequent calibration. Additionally, we include white high-gloss stickers you can apply to the base and caliper arm to improve background contrast, making it easier than ever to use.
Here is a full list of the improvements.
- Stronger base for improved precision
- Longer and redesigned upright arms for improved clearance of 29+ wheels and truing precision
- Wider calipers for increased clearance of 29+ wheels
- Accommodates wider axles, works with through axle hubs up to 197mm width (include the use of adapters). Max. arm opening 230mm (without the use of adapters).
- New bearings on the upright arm adjust axle are spring loaded for improved precision and reduced frequency of calibration
- Redesigned caliper tips for easier radial truing
- Revised threads and springs for smoother operation
- 8mm bench mount holes at the bottom, 268 mm center to center
- Slicker design, all black
- Comes with conical magnetic through axle adapters – one size fits all (12, 15 and 20). The adapters are now magnetic and can be affixed anywhere on the base. Features a bolt for more permanent fix on the upright arms.
- Includes white high gloss stickers, covering the base and caliper arm, for improved background contrast (stickers are not preapplied)
- Accepts wheels from 16 to 29+ inch with or without tire.
- Supports solid, quick release and through axle hubs
- Through axle hubs are supported with use of the adapters (included with truing stand)
- One pair of through axle adapters support all sizes of through axles
Standard features (same as before):
- The geometry of the callipers enables a simultaneous axial control for accurate truing of the rim.
- The calipers have plastic coated tips to prevent scratching the rim.
- The upright arms position can be adjusted with an upright adjustment knob to fit the axle width. The caliper arm position can be adjusted to fit the wheel radius and the caliper tip distance can be adjusted to fit the rim width.
- When changing the wheel, the spring loaded upright arms and the caliper arm can be quickly pulled away, automatically springing back to a set position when inserting a new wheel. This enables faster truing of several same size wheels.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.