Crown race setter
Product featuresThe tool is used for installation of the crown race to a steerer tube of the fork. Tool consists of the tool body and interchangeable adapters in dimensions 1", 1.1/4", 1.1/8" & 1.1/2", which are to be used accordingly to the steerer tube’s seat dimension. Adapters are designed to make crown race installation safe and not to damage the components. The tool is compatible with steerer tubes with length up to 380 mm.The tool is used in the combination with the hammer; we recommend Unior’s Dead Blow Hammer 819A.
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish of tube: zinc plated according to ISO 2081 Fe/Zn8/B, inserts blacken to standard DIN 50938
- Dimension: 1’’, 1.1/4’’, 1.1/8’’, 1.1/2"
- Compatible with steerer tubes with maximum length of 380 mm
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Europe.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.