Crown race setter
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: blacken to standard DIN 50938
- Dimension: 1’’, 1.1/4’’; 1.1/8’’ as additional parts and 1.1/2" is dimension of the tube.
- The crown race setting system is intended for crown race installation on the steerer tube to fit 1’’, 1-1/4’’, 1-1/8’’, 1-1/2" diameters. The inserts are interchangeable. This tool enables quick and efficient work.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.