Bike frame spreader tool
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- The bike pincers are designed for quick and easy removal of bike tires and tubes on older and city bikes with metal frames.
- The long handle enables you to generate sufficient force to loosen the rims allowing you enough space to simply remove the tire or tube from the wheel without having to dismount the entire wheel. Thanks to its spring lock, the tool will always remain in position allowing you to use it single handedly.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.