Bottom Bracket Wrench 12 notch
- Bottom bracket wrench is used to install or remove external Praxis Works M30 external bottom bracket cups and all other bottom brackets with notch diameter of approximately 46.3. The 1/2" square on the body of the tool allows for the use of torque wrench.
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- Substitute for Praxis Works wrench TP-0330
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.