Cartridge bottom bracket wrench
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- It is composed of wrench, product no. 1671.1, screw with nut and handle.
- The double threaded screw enables you to use this tool for Shimano standard bottom brackets as well as for Shimano Octalink and Truvativ bottom brackets.
How to use the tool:
- This tools allows you to thread the wrench into the axle with the additional screw. This prevents the wrench from slipping and damaging the bottom bracket nut. Work is made easy by the 350 mm long handle with the two part ergonomic sleeve. The same procedure can be used for installation. The screw is 24 mm AF and is used with a 24 mm wrench or with a torque wrench. The handle can be taken down if necessary.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.