Cassette wrench for Sram X-range
Product featuresModern replacement of the traditional chain whip. Pins on the tool engage with the smallest 10T sprocket on the cassette and hold it in place, while the opening in the middle allows for easy access to the cassette lockring.
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- Single sided, compatible only with Sram X-Range cassettes
- Ridges on the outside of the pins provide a secure grip on the cassette
- Access hole allows for a cassette lockring tool to fit.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.