2 in 1 pocket spoke and cassette lockring tool
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: blacken to standard DIN 50938
- The wrench is the basic working tool for cyclists extended tours.
How to use the tool:
- To change broken spokes on the right side of the rear wheel, the cassette has to be removed first.
- Firstly remove the rear wheel, than fit the tool onto the freewheel nut.
- Replace the rear wheel, so that the square edge of the tool presses to the frame or derailleur hanger. After that, push the pedals in the forward direction and loosen the freewheel nut. Remove the cassette and replace the broken spoke. In order to prevent the possibility that the paint on the bicycle frame is damaged, a protective plastic plate should be inserted between the key and the frame.
More About Product
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.