Chainring nut wrench
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- The dimension of the hexagonal key opening is SW10. It enables unscrewing and tightening of nuts of this dimension, while at the same time it can be used to hang the key.
How to use the tool:
- The wrench is used for unscrewing and tightening of front chain ring nuts. The tightening starts with the broader part, and when the nut is sufficiently tightened, it finishes with the narrower part which is bent in order to enable more secure power transfer during the final tightening of the nut. When unscrewing the nut, the key is used in the reverse order.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.