Chain whip, multispeed
Product featuresThanks to its ergonomic shape and long double dipped handle for leverage, this chain whip will disassemble cassettes with ease and without slippage. Made from laser cut tool steel and heat treated for strength and lasting performance. The tool is designed to work with multi-speed cassettes from 6– to 12–speed, including SRAM X-range cassettes.
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- double plastic dipped handles
- Magnet holds chain in place and makes the storage easier
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.