- New Euro17 Multitool - Designed and produced in Slovenia, Europe, from the best materials to the highest standard. Tool spindles are chrome plated, additionally the tips black oxide coated to ensure the highest tolerance and greater durability. Chrome vanadium 4, molybdenum vanadium 52, chrome-silicon-vanadium 5 are just some of the high end materials used on the Euro17 Multitool that make this product the best.
Euro17 Multitool includes:
- Hex wrenches 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- TX wrenches 10, 25
- PH1 screwdriver
- Flat screwdriver 1.0 x 5.0
- Chain tool
- Schrader & Presta valve tool
- Spoke Key 3.3, 3.45 and DT
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.