Master chain tool
Product featuresThe most advanced chain tool in our range. Featuring machined body & precisely made spindle threads for smoothness and ease of use. Large handle gives extra leverage and breaks the chain easily. Master Chain Tool features floating chain support for perfect positioning and support of any chain. Works with all derailleur chains from 6–12-speed, is compatible with SRAM AXS chain and works with 1/8˝single speed chains. It also supports Campagnolo’s 11- and 12-speed chain peening. Tool comes with three different interchangeable chain supports; preinstalled is a single link support, available are also a wider double link chain support for extra grip on the chain and a dedicated SRAM AXS chain support. Hidden compartment at the in body of the tool features an additional replacement chain pin.
- Long and short derailleur chain support (compatible with 6–12-speed derailleur chains)
- Dedicated SRAM AXS chain support
- Campagnolo chain pin blocker
- Replacement chain pin
- All derailleur chains from 6–12-speed
- SRAM AXS flat top chain
- Most single speed 1/8˝ chains
- Campagnolo 11- and 12-speed chain peening
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.