Cable puller pliers with lock
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- double plastic dipped handles
How to use the tool:
- The basic function of the inner wire pliers is to tension brake and derailleur steel cables. It is used for holding the inner cable and pulling it out of the housing. The safety lock is activated with a thumb push. The pliers can now be released and the cable fixed. The lock is automatically released by squeezing handles together. The additional safety lock enables easier, faster and more comfortable use.
More About Product
* * Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.