Chain rivet pliers
More About Product
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- pin induction hardened
- double plastic dipped handles
- The chain rivet pliers have been developed to enable both professional and home mechanics to work quickly and safely on bicycle chains. Higher functionality and practicality are the advantages of the chain rivet pliers and with this unique design less physical effort is required to extract the rivet from the chain. Jobs will be performed quickly and comfortably without damage to the rivet or chain plate. The ergonomic design enables single handed use.
- Pliers are not compatible with chains with roller width 1/8″ (3.3mm).
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.