Campagnolo Power and Ultra Torque full set, also for Fulcrum Ultra Torque
- This full set includes complete crank and bearing removal and installation tools for Campagnolo® and Fulcrum® Ultra Torque crank sets as well as for Campagnolo® Power Torque system.
More About Product
To remove the Campagnolo® Ultra Torque aluminum crank, we use the thin plate protector (F) which we firmly install between the crank and the bottom bracket cup. Afterwards we insert the pin extension (E) into the bottom bracket and with use of the universal puller (B), we remove the crank by turning the spindle (G) in the clockwise direction. The spindle can turned with use of a 19mm wrench or ratchet.
- Plate for Campagnolo aluminium crank removal 1626A
- Plate for Campagnolo carbon crank removal 1626A
- Plug for Campagnolo crank removal for 1626/2
- Bearing removal extension for 1626A
- Bearing installation tool Campagnolo
- Removing arm for 1626/2, pair
- Spindle for 1626/2
- Tool body 1626/2
- Plate for spindle 1626/2
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.