More About Product
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- 75 - teeth
- Interchangeable sockets: 14 mm and 15 mm
- The ratcheting nut wrench is made for tightening and loosening nuts of 14 and 15 mm dimensions. Special pins prevent the loss of the socket.
- The design of the Unior ratcheting hub nut wrench enables working in hard to reach places. New shape enables higher torque, reduces physical effort and ensures a longer working life of the tool. Maximum torque is assured by the shape of the handle. The perfect ergonomic fit to the hand makes it easy and comfortable to work with.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.