Speed pedal wrench
More About Product
- Speed Pedal Wrench, the ultimate tool for effortless pedal removal and installation with maximum efficiency and convenience. Thanks to a swivel handle, this wrench allows for versatile positioning and usage at different angles. When you need to apply greater force, simply position it at a 90° angle for enhanced leverage. For rapid spinning and quicker pedal removal or installation, position the handle at 0° and rotate the wrench.
- Crafted from premium flex chrome vanadium steel, the Speed Pedal Wrench offers exceptional durability and strength. The body is drop forged to ensure robustness and longevity, even under heavy use. Equipped with an ergonomic heavy-duty double-component handle, this wrench provides a comfortable and secure grip, minimizing hand fatigue and maximizing control.
- With the Speed Pedal Wrench pedal removal or installation is easier than ever before. Available in hex sizes 8 and 6, this wrench covers the most common hex pedal install interfaces, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of pedals.
- Available in two sizes
- Made of premium flex chrome vanadium steel.
- Drop forged wrench body.
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- made according to standard ISO 3315
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.