Pro pedal wrench
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
How to use the tool:
- The professional pedal wrench has two 15 mm openings set at offset angles to easily remove pedals regardless of the pedal axle position. The design and finish ensures durability, strength and precision. The extra long handle provides the leverage to remove even the tightest pedals. Of course there is a bottle opener included for the most difficult workshop activity.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.