Double ended pedal wrench
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
How to use the tool:
- Pedal wrench is intended for quick, simple end effective assembly and disassembly of the pedals. Extremely long and slim body as well as specially designed jaw enable perfect adaptability to the pedals. Higher speed and safety by screwing and unscrewing the pedals compared to the traditional open end wrench ensures comfortable working without damage. The pedal wrenches are available in three different dimensions: 15 x 15 for pedals, while 15 x 17 and 15 x 9/16" for hubs.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.