Open bottom bracket wrench 16 notch
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- Tool also fits the disc brake rotor nuts with 16 external notches.
How to use the tool:
- The open bottom bracket wrench is used to remove and install Shimano® Hollowtech II, Campagnolo® Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face®, FSA®, SRAM®, Truvativ®, Chris King® bottom brackets as well as many and others. The 1609/2HOBBY wrench also fits on the external centerlock disc nut.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.