Steerer tube cutting guide
- material: premium flex plus carbon steel
- for dimensions: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2"
- The 1604/2PLUS enables mounting of the measuring gauge item 1604.1/2PLUS, which enables fast and precise determination of steering tube length desired after the cut.
How to use the tool:
- When the steering tube on a new fork is longer than necessary, it needs to be shortened to the correct length. The cutting guide enables an even and precise cut of the steerer tube with dimensions 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2". Clamp the fork into the cutting rail, the cut must be positioned exactly on the opening of the guide itself. Lightly tighten the screw. Install the cutting guide along with the fixed fork to the vice on the work bench. Saw the steering tube by means of a saw (product no. 750) through the opening in the guide. The compact and precision housing, made in a compact does not leave scratches on the steering tube.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.