- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- double plastic dipped handles
- The pliers are intended for fast straightforward tire removal - especially tires that have already bonded with the rim. Using the pliers, we compress the tire so that it detaches from the bead of the rim. A strong grip facilitates the removal of the tires. The well designed shape of the pliers enables the separation of the tire from the rim and ensures that the inner tube is not punctured when removing the tire. The pliers are chromed and laminated with plastic for a more comfortable grip.
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.