Tool Roll Set
Product featuresUnior's Tool Wrap is a great solution for a cyclist who wants to be ready for everything or a modern bikepacker, it will come handy even to a more demanding users such as XC or CX mechanics. The bag is compact, light, and easy to store in your backpack or your car. In this version it comes with great selection of tools.
- Long ball end hexagon wrench, sizes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm
- TX profile wrench, size T25
- Crank cap tool
- Chain tool, together with tire valve tool
- Round spoke wrench
- Set of two tire levers
- Crosstip screwdriver PH0
- Aluminum eyelets for setting the wrap on the car seat, with fixation under the head rest
- Strong Velcro® straps for secure closing
- Side pockets with full flaps closing for parts or additional tools
- Additional elastic straps for even more tools
- Made from coated PU material, waterproof and oil resistant
- You can fit mini pump in there as well
More About Product
|Tool Roll Set||628713||1600ROLL||15|
|Crank cap tool||1609.1||1|
|Mini Chain Tool +||1647/5MINI||1|
|Wrench with TX profile||220/7TXN||TX 25||1|
|Ball-end hex wrench, long type||220/3SL||1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8||8|
|Set of two tire levers, blue||1657BLUE||1|
|Crosstip (PH) electronic screwdriver||615E||PH 00x60||1|
|Round spoke wrench||1631/2||1|
|Tool Roll||970ROLL||500 x 285||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.