Pro Road Kit
- Tool kit for the hardcore road rider that likes to keep his bike in perfect order every day! The tools are easy to find in their own customer laser cut SOS foam trays surrounded by a durable Thermoplastic travel and storage box.
The Pro Road Kit includes the most common tools to keep your bike in top shape:
- Screw type chain tool (suitable for all kind of chains, including Campagnolo 11-speed chains)
- chain wear indicator
- cassette removal and installation tool
- steel wire cutter
- long flat nose pliers
- round spoke wrench
- set of two tire levers
- set of 9 ball-end hexagonal wrenches. Sizes included 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10
- PH Screwdriver
- measuring tape 2m/6ft
- number of pieces in set: 11
|Pro Road Kit||626543||1600RN||-||18||3030|
|Round spoke wrench||1631/2||1|
|Chain wear indicator||1644/4||1|
|Pro chain tool||1647/2ABI||1|
|Set of two tire levers, blue||1657BLUE||1|
|Cassette lockring wrench with guide||1670.8/2BI||1|
|Set of ball-end hex wrenches, long type on plastic clip||220/3SLPH||1|
|Long flat nose pliers||472/1BI||160||1|
|Crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI||615TBI||PH 2x100||1|
|Plastic box for socket wrenches||981PB4||393x331x95||1|
|SOS tool tray for 1600RN||vl.a.1600RN||1|
|SOS tool tray for 1600RN||vl.b.1600RN||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.