Pro Home Kit
- Toolset is intended for home use as well as for professional mobile mechanics.
- Tools are stored in a compact plastic toolbox inside two high quality foam trays, where each tool finds its place.
Set includes all the most common tools to service your bike:
- Three-legged hex and torx wrench of all important sizes
- Screw type chain tool, master Link pliers and chain wear indicator
- Tools for removal and installation of cassette
- Hollow tech bottom bracket wrench
- Pocket wheel truing tool and round spoke wrench
- Bike brake disc spreader
- Rotor truing fork
- Steel wire cutter
- Flat and PH screwdriver
- Set of two tire levers
|Pro Home Kit||625141||1600CN||-||16||3500|
|Bottom bracket wrench 16 notch||1609/2BI||1|
|Round spoke wrench||1631/2||1|
|Chain wear indicator||1644/4||1|
|Pro chain tool||1647/2ABI||1|
|Set of two tire levers, blue||1657BLUE||1|
|Rotor truing fork||1666/2DP||2,2||1|
|Cassette lockring wrench with guide||1670.8/2BI||1|
|Master Link pliers||1720/2DP||1|
|Disc brake piston spreader||1750/2BI||1|
|Pocket wheel truing tool||1753/6||1|
|Y hex wrench||1781/2HX||4x5x6, 2x2,5x3||2|
|Y torx wrench||1781/2TX||10x15x25||1|
|Hex wrench, long type||220/3L||8||1|
|Cable housing cutters||584/4BI||180||1|
|Flat screwdriver TBI||605TBI||1.0 x 5.5x125||1|
|Crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI||615TBI||PH 2x100||1|
|Plastic box for socket wrenches||981PB4||393x331x95||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.