Limited edition 100th anniversary tool set
- Unior has been producing high-quality hand tools in the heart of Europe for a century and we're proud to continue our tradition of European manufacturing today, 100 years later. As part of our 100th anniversary celebrations, we're introducing a limited-edition 100th Anniversary Bike Tools Set. 100 sets will be produced, each marked with a serial number.
- Unique to the tools included in the 100th Anniversary Set are aluminum handles in a black anodized finish. The tools are organized in a laser-cut SOS foam tool tray for a perfect fit in the matching black steel case, which also features our 100th-anniversary logo on the top. Inside you will find a great selection of bike tools that will cover most basic service operations on a bicycle. And yes, a bottle opener is included.
- Master Chain Tool
- Pro Socket Handle
- Cassette Lockring Tool
- Cassette Wrench (11/12)
- Bottom Bracket Socket BSA30/DUB
- Hexagon wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10)
- Torx® wrenches (TR10, TR15, TR25)
- Round Spoke Wrench
- Bottle Opener
More About Product
|Limited edition 100th anniversary tool set||628453||1600ANNIV.1||21 tools in set|
|Round spoke wrench||1631/2||1|
|Cassette lockring tool||1670.5/4||1|
|Pro Socket Handle 1/2", anniversary||190.8/2-ANNIV.||1|
|Hex wrench, long type||220/3L||1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10||9|
|Wrench with TX profile and hole||220/7TX||TR 10, TR 15, TR 25||3|
|Bottle opener, anniversary||45/2-ANNIV.||13||1|
|SOS tool tray for 1600ANNIV.1||vl1600ANNIV.1||1|
|SOS tool tray for 1600ANNIV.1||vl1600ANNIV.1-1||564x364x40||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.