Ratchet combination wrench, for safe work at heights
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- ratchet: works both way, screw direction can be changed with button
- Stop ring on the ring part of the wrench prevents unexpected slip of the wrench from the nut and positioning back on the nut.
- It enables quick and easy tightening of the nut without causing damage to the user and quick, save and precise positioning of the wrench on the nut.
- non-removable riveted metal ring
- tool weight is marked on each tool
- the rings on the tools are large enough to accept 2 carabiners
- Unior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.
- sliding metal ring does not obstruct use of tool on either end
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, weight in grams.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT SOLUTIONSWorking at heights involves high levels of risk, so nothing can be left to chance. Unior – a synonym for high-quality hand tools, presents a line of tools specially adapted for working at heights in order to avoid dangerous falls.
HIGH-QUALITY TOOLS FOR SAFE WORK AT HEIGHTSTools for working at heights are standard tools equipped with attachment points. secured tools significantly increase job safety.
High precisionUnior’s tools for working at heights have been designed to preserve the tools’ basic functions, ergonomics and utility, or to reduce them to the smallest possible extent.