Pneumatic angle die grinder
- free speed 20000 revolution per minutes
- maximum air pressure: 6,2 Bar
- air consumption 113 l/min
- air inlet 1/4"
- collet capacity 6 mm
- internal hose size 10mm
- this angle edition enables access to difficult-to-reach places which normal grinders cannot reach
- safety lever which prevents accidental turn-on
- simple clamping of thin cut-off wheels (grinding/polishing pins) and other parts/ extensions
- extreme power based on size
- small and compact tool
- continuously variable regulation of rpm
- precise grinding
- full grinding
- tool industry
- car industry
- aircraft industry
- cleaning of welds
- cleaning of concrete and wall surfaces
- cleaning of wooden surfaces
- removal of colours and varnish
- removal of rust
- grinding of bearings
- grinding of motor valves
- grinding of gears and coils
- various other surfaces
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic gripUnior air tools feature an ergonomic grip for easy handling, while their robust casing guarantees a long lifespan even under the toughest job-site conditions. The superior quality materials and the high-precision make of the drive mechanism vouches for its perfect operation at high torque, while the operating heads of the tool are heat-treated to withstand great loads and long use.
Efficient executionThanks to the power of compressed air, Unior pneumatic tools enable a quick and simple, safe and efficient execution of various jobs. Dedicated tools facilitate work in car repair shops, and the construction and timber industries.
Highest safety standardsUnior air tools are distinguished by their high quality and safe operation meeting the highest safety standards. Their simple use makes the tools suitable for DIY as well as professional users, who can choose among various pneumatic ratchets, air hammers and sets containing different accessories and add-ons.