Pro Kit Tool Case
- The toolbox is designed especially for bike tools; it’s made of heavy duty plastic and is waterproof and dustproof.
- It features a hangout pallet that hooks to the holes on the front side of the case, allowing you to have all your tools at hand. The pallet has 9 pockets that are designed to carry everything from pliers to open end wrenches.
- Flaps in the lid can be closed tightly with the Velcro straps; when closed, they also secure the tools in place. Open flaps and inner part of the lid give you 35 individual pockets to carry your tools. The biggest pockets can take our T handle hexes up to size 10 and a special small pockets can securely hold L shaped hex down to size 1.5 or similar small tools, so nothing ever gets lost.
- The pockets are sewed together with durable nylon thread
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with IP67 certificate
- Watertight seal around lid
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Easy to open double throw latches
- Load tested soft grip handle
- Holes for shoulder strap (strap not included in the kit)
- Robust case from heavy-duty composite
- Corrosion free nylon pins
- Hang out pallet with 9 pockets, designed to carry everything from pliers to open end wrenches
- Aluminum divider at the bottom of the tool case to keep your tools organized
- Flaps neatly close into the lid of the tool case
- The lid can carry T handle hexes up to size 10
- Special safety tight pockets to hold small tools
- 44 pockets all together + storage under the pallet
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.