Set of insulated accessories 1/2" in SOS tool tray
- Tool tray dimension: 188 x 364 x 30 mm
- Compatible with drawers of Eurostyle, Eurovision, Europlus and Hercules (front drawers) line
- 1x insulated reversible ratchet 1/2"
- insulated accessories 1/2"; 2x extension bar (125, 250mm)
- 1x insulated offset handle 1/2" (article 190.5/2VDEDP) dim. 250
More About Product
|Set of insulated accessories 1/2" in SOS tool tray||621794||964VDE5A||-||4|
|Insulated reversible ratchet 1/2"||190.1AVDEDP||1/2"||1|
|Insulated extension bar 1/2"||190.4/2VDEDP||1/2"x250, 1/2"x125||2|
|Insulated offset handle 1/2"||190.5/2VDEDP||250||1|
|SOS tool tray for 964VDE5A||VL964VDE5A||188x364x30||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ultimate protectionUnior insulated VDE tools ensure ultimate protection even when used around live circuits with up to a 1000-volt potential. The utility of all tools is thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests, with each tool being tested individually.
High-quality steelInsulated wrenches, pliers, shears, screwdrivers and other tools for working with electrical and other power installations are made of high-quality tool steel with added protection, and designed for simple and safe use.
VDE regulationsVDE insulated and tested according to the VDE regulations, Unior tools for work in electrically live environments meet the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN 60900 standard.