Tool carriage Economic
More About Product
- material: premium PLUS sheet metal
- central locking system with a lock and folding key
- lock with key included also foam keyring
- oil and acid resistant casters of a diameter of 100 mm, one with brake, which blocks spinning and swiveling of the caster
- full extension drawers with top quality ball-bearing slides
- the synthetic covering protects drawers and tools from damage
- wide range of accessories
- coated with eco colour of Qualicoat quality standard
- 6 drawers (4 x L 498 x W 273 x H 70 mm, 2 x L 498 x W 311 x H 150 mm)
- maximum capacity of each drawer: 30kg
- The only carriage in the production program of Unior that is exclusively intended for use by the private consumer.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Lock all your drawers before trying to roll the tool carriage into a new work area.
- Set the brakes on the locking casters after you have rolled the cabinet to your work area.
- Treat you tool carriage, tool chests, or tool boxes with respect.
- Always follow the prescribed max load capacity of individual drawers and the carriage as a whole.
- Always put heavier objects in the bottom drawers
- Always close drawers when not in use.
- Always follow manufacturer manual instructions regarding assembly and repair of your tools.
- Don't open two or more drawers at the same time, there is high chance of it tipping over.
- Don't throw tools into drawer, always put the tools in.
- Don't use an opened drawer as a working surface.
- Don't clean a lacquered surface with a solvent cleaner.
- Don't pull a tool carriage as you won't be able to see where you are headed. Push it in front of you so you can see where you are going.
- Don't stack a tool carriage with too many extra chests or tool trays; it may tip over at the most unexpected time.
- Don't roll a tool carriage with loose tools or parts on top of the carriage.
- Don't roll a tool carriage too quickly; a pot hole in the floor or some hardware on the floor may cause an accident.
- Don't overload the drawers; if you haven't got room for all of your tools, you need a larger tool carriage.
- Don't open up too many loaded drawers at a time; close each drawer before opening up another. Heavily loaded opened drawers are an invitation to tipping.
Quality sheet steelTool carriages, chests, cabinets and various boxes for tool storage, as well as work benches, stands, hooks and other accessories are all made of quality sheet steel. Lacquer coated to resist corrosion and scratches, the equipment is practically indestructible.
Innovative designA comprehensive knowledge of all the work requirements of local professionals has resulted in editions of workshop equipment able to offer great accessibility, clear tool storage and improved visibility at any moment.
Clear tool storageWith its clear tool storage and easy accessibility, Unior workshop equipment helps you keep your workshop in order and thereby increases your productivity.