- 1x bits adaptor E6, 3 (1/4") (article 6715E6,3) dim. 50
- 3x double-crosstip (PZ) bit (article 6466C6,3) dim. PZ1, PZ2, PZ3
- 3x crosstip (PH) bit (article 6463C6,3) dim. PH1, PH2, PH3
- 4x TX profile bit (article 6472C6,3) dim. TX15, TX20, TX25, TX30
|Crosstip (PH) bit, 3 pcs set||6463C6,3||PH 1, PH 2, PH 3||3|
|Double-crosstip (PZ) bit, 3 pcs set||6466C6,3||PZ 1, PZ 2, PZ 3||3|
|TX profile bit, 3 pcs set||6472C6,3||TX 15, TX 20, TX 25, TX 30||4|
|Bits adaptor E6, 3 (1/4")||6715E6,3||E6.3(1/4")x50||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomically designed handlesThe superior quality of materials used in the Unior line of screwdrivers is complemented by ergonomically designed handles to provide an excellent hold.
Three-component handleWith its combination of soft and hard surfaces, the special, three-component handle – a Unior patent – ensures comfort and efficient performance with minimum strain on the wrist while working.
Slip-proof gripAble to fit a variety of screw profiles and exhibiting innovative three-component handles, UNIOR screwdrivers ensure great efficiency and a slip-proof grip.