Set of screwdrivers CR with TX profile
- 7x screwdriver CR with TX profile (article 621CR) dim. TX 10, TX 15, TX 20, TX 25, TX 27, TX 30, TX 40
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Use a screw holding screwdriver to get screws started in awkward, hard-to-reach areas.
- Use a stubby screwdriver in close quarters where a conventional screwdriver cannot be used.
- A rounded tip should be redressed with a file; make sure edges are straight.
- Screwdrivers used in the shop are best stored in a rack. This way, the proper selection of the right screwdriver can be quickly made.
- Keep the screwdriver handle clean; a greasy handle is apt to cause accidents.
- A screwdriver should never be used as pry bar. If it is overstressed in this manner, the blade might break and send a particle of steel into the operator's arm or even towards his eyes.
- Don't use pliers on the handle of a screwdriver to get extra turning power. A wrench should only be used on the square shank or bolster of a screwdriver that is especially designed for that purpose.
- Don't expose a screwdriver blade to excessive heat as it may reduce the hardness of the blade.
- Don't use a screwdriver with a split or broken handle.
- Don't use a regular screwdriver to check a storage battery or to determine if an electrical circuit is live.
Ergonomically designed handlesThe superior quality of materials used in the Unior line of screwdrivers is complemented by ergonomically designed handles to provide an excellent hold.
Three-component handleWith its combination of soft and hard surfaces, the special, three-component handle – a Unior patent – ensures comfort and efficient performance with minimum strain on the wrist while working.
Slip-proof gripAble to fit a variety of screw profiles and exhibiting innovative three-component handles, UNIOR screwdrivers ensure great efficiency and a slip-proof grip.