Set of screwdrivers VDE with voltage tester
More About Product
- 4x electrician´s screwdriver with insulated blade VDE (article 603VDE) dim. 0.8x4.0x100, 1.0x5.5x125, 1.2x6.5x150
- 2x crosstip (PH) screwdriver with insulated blade VDE (article 613VDETBI) dim. PH 1x80, PH 2x100
- 1x voltage tester 220 - 250 V (article 630VDE) dim. 0.5x3.0x140
|Set of screwdrivers VDE with voltage tester||617045||603CS6TVDE||-||6|
|Electrician´s screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE||603VDE||0.8 x 4.0x100, 1.0 x 5.5x125, 1.2 x 6.5x150||3|
|Crosstip (PH) screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE||613VDE||PH1x80, PH2x100||2|
|Voltage tester 220 - 250 V||630VDE||0.5 x 3.0x140||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Use a screw holding screwdriver to get screws started in awkward, hard-to-reach areas.
- Use a stubby screwdriver in close quarters where a conventional screwdriver cannot be used.
- A rounded tip should be redressed with a file; make sure edges are straight.
- Screwdrivers used in the shop are best stored in a rack. This way, the proper selection of the right screwdriver can be quickly made.
- Keep the screwdriver handle clean; a greasy handle is apt to cause accidents.
- A screwdriver should never be used as pry bar. If it is overstressed in this manner, the blade might break and send a particle of steel into the operator's arm or even towards his eyes.
- VDE tools that have several parts, have to be assembled correctly before use.
- When working with VDE tools avoid contact with water.
- Don't use pliers on the handle of a screwdriver to get extra turning power. A wrench should only be used on the square shank or bolster of a screwdriver that is especially designed for that purpose.
- Don't expose a screwdriver blade to excessive heat as it may reduce the hardness of the blade.
- Don't use a screwdriver with a split or broken handle.
- Don't use a regular screwdriver to check a storage battery or to determine if an electrical circuit is live.
- Don't use tools that shows sign of wear and have the second layer of plastic visible.
Ultimate protectionUnior insulated VDE tools ensure ultimate protection even when used around live circuits with up to a 1000-volt potential. The utility of all tools is thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests, with each tool being tested individually.
High-quality steelInsulated wrenches, pliers, shears, screwdrivers and other tools for working with electrical and other power installations are made of high-quality tool steel with added protection, and designed for simple and safe use.
VDE regulationsVDE insulated and tested according to the VDE regulations, Unior tools for work in electrically live environments meet the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN IEC 60900 standard.