Set of screwdrivers VDE TBI with voltage tester
More About Product
- 3x electrician´s screwdriver with insulated blade VDETBI (article 603VDETBI) dim. 0.5x3.0x100, 0.8x4.0x100, 1.0x5.5x125
- 2x VDETBI crosstip (PH) screwdriver with insulated blade (article 613VDETBI) dim. PH 1x80, PH 2x100
- 1x voltage tester 220 - 250 V (article 630VDE) dim. 0.5x3.0x140
|Set of screwdrivers VDE TBI with voltage tester||617654||603CS6ATVT||-||6|
|Electrician´s screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE TBI||603VDETBI||0.5 x 3.0x100, 0.8 x 4.0x100, 1.0 x 5.5x125||3|
|Crosstip (PH) screwdriver with insulated blade, VDE TBI||613VDETBI||PH1x80, PH2x100||2|
|Voltage tester 220 - 250 V||630VDE||0.5 x 3.0x140||1|
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- VDE tools that have several parts, have to be assembled correctly before use.
- When working with VDE tools avoid contact with water.
- Don't use tools that shows sign of wear and have the second layer of plastic visible.
Ultimate protectionUnior insulated VDE tools ensure ultimate protection even when used around live circuits with up to a 1000-volt potential. The utility of all tools is thoroughly verified by means of the impact strength, electrical, flame-retardancy, insulation adhesion and stamp tests, with each tool being tested individually.
High-quality steelInsulated wrenches, pliers, shears, screwdrivers and other tools for working with electrical and other power installations are made of high-quality tool steel with added protection, and designed for simple and safe use.
VDE regulationsVDE insulated and tested according to the VDE regulations, Unior tools for work in electrically live environments meet the requirements of the internationally acknowledged European EN IEC 60900 standard.