Threaded rod cutter
More About Product
- made from special forged tool steel, fitted with exchangeable jaws that smoothly cut even the toughest threaded rods up to class 8,8
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- the cutter jaws are extra hardened and tempered for enhanced durability
- the tool handles are made of powder coated steel tubes and fitted with plastic sleeves for a comfortable grip
- capable to cut threaded rods of three different dimensions
- clean cutting – no burring on the threaded rod
- Preservation of the thread of the threaded rod
- protected against corrosion
- easy to operate with and comfortable handling
- precise and fast cutting of threaded rods
- the lever handle has suitable length to allow quick and uniform cutting, therefore less force is needed to cut the threaded rods
- proper opening of the cutter
- to operate correctly, the cutter should be opened by raising the top lever handle to its maximum extent. When it is fully open, insert the threaded rod into the cutter opening of the corresponding dimension
Cutting threaded rods
- 1. Insert the threaded rod into the opening of the corresponding dimension.
- 2. The threaded rod should fit tightly into the cutter thread.
Important notes when cutting
- 1. When operating on the floor, apply foot pressure on the bracket.
- 2. The cutter (code 620256) is designed to cut only M8, M10, M12 threaded rods, code 621479 cut M6, M8, M10.
- 3. The cutter is not designed to cut hardened threaded rods or bolts.
- 4. When the cutters are worn out, always replace both cutter jaws.
- possibility of replacement of damaged cutter jaws
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- cutting of M8, M10, M12 threaded rods (code 620256), M6, M8, M10 (code 621479)
- clean cut, free of burrs
- preservation of threads
- simple operation
- prior to operation, read the instructions
- when operating, always use appropriate protective equipment
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Secure cutDesigned for a secure and accurate cut through sheet steel, concrete reinforcement, wires, cables and PVC pipes, but comprising also pruning and grape shears for work in orchards and vineyards, the varied Unior shears line proves its advantages in a wide range of professional and home uses.
Superior quality steelMade of superior quality carbon steel, Unior shears have drop forged jaws, induction hardened blades, and solidly insulated handles, and also feature an efficient surface protection.
Tempered bladesWith perfectly tempered blades you can do that effortlessly and with great results!