- material: blade from premium plus carbon steel
- aluminium bottom jaw, steel handles
- jaws entirely hardened and tempered
- blade induction hardened, sharply ground, coated with PTFE
- lacquered handles with heavy duty handles
- cutting capacity up to R 40 mm
- double joint performance
- for trimming branches
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Secure cutDesigned for a secure and accurate cut through sheet steel, concrete reinforcement, wires, cables and PVC pipes, but comprising also pruning and grape shears for work in orchards and vineyards, the varied Unior shears line proves its advantages in a wide range of professional and home uses.
Superior quality steelMade of superior quality carbon steel, Unior shears have drop forged jaws, induction hardened blades, and solidly insulated handles, and also feature an efficient surface protection.
Tempered bladesWith perfectly tempered blades you can do that effortlessly and with great results!