More About Product
DIN ISO 9242
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- the cutting edges are induction-hardened to 61HRc
- head surface finish: finely ground
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- handles plastic dipped
- made according to standard ISO 9242
- the precise form of the joint enables the automatic opening of the pincers in a horizontal position, so the force is applied only during cutting of the wires
- useful for the binding and cutting of wires
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.