Long nose pliers with side cutter and pipe grip, straight
DIN ISO 5745
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- cutting edges induction hardened
- head surface finish: finely ground
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- heavy duty plastic handles
- gripping surface serrated
- made according to standard ISO 5745
- also for clenching and separating of from cables and other sensitive objects
cutting capacity (10N=1kg)
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
The head profile on the screw has deformed to such an extent that it cannot be unscrewed with a screwdriver. Which Unior tool can be used in this case?407/4DP screw pliers are the best choice for unscrewing screws with a damaged head profile.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.