Heavy duty pipe wrench
More About Product
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- jaws entirely hardened and tempered, teeth additionally induction hardened
- replaceable jaws, phosphated
- adjustable upper jaw
- handle lacquered
- jaws and screws as spare parts for art. 492/6, 490/6 and 492AL
- grip, rotation or bolting of round or multi-edged pipes, nuts, and flanges
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
Does it matter whether I use a pipe wrench model 492 or 494?The functionalities of both wrench models are completely identical.
HandyThe wide range of tools are intended for various target groups of users. Clamps ensure quick and simple clamping. The cutting and grinding wheels are designed for working both tough and soft metals, plastics, etc.
Strong GripStrong Grip the Unior tools are distinguished by providing a strong grip on the objects being worked on without injury. The guides in the clamps enable the accurate movement of jaws with the quick movement handle. Installation on rotating bases ensures that it adapts to the object being worked on.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.