Grip pipe wrench
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: red lacquered
- serrated jaws with induction hardened teeth
- grip, rotation or bolting of round or multi-edged pipes, nuts, and flanges
- set the width of the grip by adjusting the pliers using the nut on the handle
- with minimal pressure on the lever on the handle a solid grip will be achieved and the pliers will remain locked in position
- to unlock the pliers, release the lever on the handle
More About Product
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.