- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- head surface finish: finely ground
- handles plastic dipped
- toothed jaw is designed to ensure optimum grip of an object
- jaw aperture adjustable in 10 positions
- The HPP pliers have a button for fast regulation of the jaw’s gap which enables fast and precise adaptation of the jaw to the size of the work piece.
- Extreme grip strength: The design and shape of the pliers’ jaws enable, despite the slim construction, better grip strength of the work piece, which results in stability, safety, and greater effectiveness.
- Finish: pliers are drop forged from high quality tool steels and heat treated
- Work: due to the slim construction, the jaws enable one-handed work in difficult-to-reach places
- Ergonomics: handles are designed to fully adjust to the user`s hand and so enable greater handling and work safety
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.