More About Product
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- entirely hardened and tempered
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- heavy duty plastic handles
- for insulated and closed non-insulated terminals (1,5-6mm²), for cutting cables, screws and stripping insulation
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Questions & Answers
Why is it necessary to use crimping pliers for cable connections? Why not simply use combination pliers?When working with cable connections, you must use crimping pliers because this is the only way to press the connections together correctly and accurately. This is a requirement for the safety of the joints and provided for by the grooves/shapes on the pliers.
Must the screw be screwed using the crimping pliers or can it just be pushed into the hole?A screw with the appropriate dimensions must be screwed using the appropriate punch on the pliers.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.