More About Product
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- cutting edges induction hardened
- head surface finish: finely ground
- surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- heavy duty plastic handles
- made according to standard ISO 5746
cutting capacity (10N=1kg)
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Pliers should be oiled regularly. A drop of oil at the hinge will lengthen the tool life and assure easy operation.
- When cutting wire with pliers, you should always wear glasses or goggles.
- Handles are provided for comfort. They are not intended to give user any degree of protection against electric shocks and should never be used on live electric circuits.
- Don't use pliers for cutting hardened wire, unless specifically manufactured for this purpose.
- Don't expose pliers to excessive heat. This may ruin the tool.
- Don't use pliers as a hammer.
- Don't hammer on the handles. They may crack or break.
- Don't extend the length of plier handles to secure greater leverage.
- Don't use pliers on nuts or bolts. A wrench will do a better job and with less risk of damage to the fastener.
Ergonomic handlesWith ergonomic handles and a specially designed grip, surface Unior pliers provide maximum comfort at work and high efficiency with minimum strain.
Surface protectionThe pliers are made of excellent steel with special improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
High precisionWith their perfect design and technological superiority, Unior pliers ensure a high precision hold in any instance of general or dedicated use.