Disc spreader for motorcycle
More About Product
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- For compressing double or triple brake pistons, we leave the used brake pads in the brake housing. This will prevent one of the pistons being pushed from the housing.
- after compressing replace the worn out brake pads with the new one
- The tool is used for compressing brake pistons when replacing brake pads. The tool is useful for compressing single, double and triple brake pistons The tool enables quick and easy pressing of brake pistons back into the housing without additional damage to the piston or the housing.
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.