Tool for controlling cam belt tension for motorcycle
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- it is used for the control of the tension of the drive belts
- Controlling tool is mounted onto the belt. On the marked part of the engine the belt is forced by hand to establish the sag of the belt so that it is in conformance with the pressure force of 45N and with the sag prescribed by motorbike producer.
- used in accordance with the servicing instructions
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.