Spark plug socket 3/8" with thin wall, 6 point
- material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- intended for use where there is not enough space for working with standard wrenches for replacing spark plugs
- inside the socket inserted rubber ring for holding spark plug
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.