Clutch and gear wheel holding tools
- material: premium plus carbon steel
- surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- ergonomic heavy duty double component handle
- Its wedge-shaped gripping shanks provide grip between teeth while preventing them from being damaged.
- The tool also includes a screw, which enables the tool to be fixed in a certain position and, consequently, a firm grip.
- The tool is designed for holding the clutch, gears and the cam shaft when tightening gears in the range up to 130mm during assembly and disassembly.
- all types of motorbikes
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Surface protectionTools are made of excellent steel improved composition. Several models come with additional chrome surface protection.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Top Quality MaterialsThe well-thought-out design and precise manufacture prevent damage to the objects being worked on even under a substantial load. With these characteristics, the effective Unior tools are the right selection for craftsmen who require quality and durable tools with a long service life.