- made of quality casting. Measuring surface made of hardened alloy
- spindle 6,5mm dia., with locking lever and ratchet
- according to DIN 863
- measuring range 0 - 25mm, minimal reading 0,01mm
- made according to standard DIN 863
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
Accuracy in measurementMeasuring tapes, torque wrenches with overload protection, Vernier callipers (digital as well), spirit levels, try-squares, mason’s levels and feeler gauges are excellent representatives of accurate measuring instruments, without which a successful planning and execution of work is simply impossible to imagine.
Test-safe useMeasuring tools are precise and at the same time simple to use – both in general measurements with classic measuring tapes in different variants as well as in specific masonry and locksmith works, in gauging threads, etc.
Multiple versionsUnior precision tools are available in classic variants and state-of the- art digital versions with added timers and other features. All tools are designed and manufactured in accordance with the current international standards.