Electronic torque wrench
- Torque wrench specially designed for work on bikes. Both versions in a size to best fit the intended use, precise and easy to use. Smaller version features a ¼˝ square drive and will allow you to work on even the most hidden bolts with low torque values. Bigger version features ½˝ square drive and will accept all our bottom bracket sockets, suspension top cap sockets and cassette lock rings without any adaptors.
- antislip handle
- target torque warning: buzzer + 2 LED lights
- operation mode: peak hold / track
- unit selection: N-m, in-lb, ft-lb, kg-cm
- gear teth: 60
- battery: 1×AAA (not included), compatible with rechargeable battery
- warranty: 10.000 cycle / one year
- auto power off after 5 min
* Images of products are symbolic. All dimensions are in mm, and weight in grams. All listed dimensions may vary in tolerance.
- Only an authorised person in a certificated service centre can perform technical maintenance.
- Tools should always be serviced and calibrated by a certified service engineer.
- Tool should only be used for precise tightening as specified in the instruction manual.
- Check instruction manual on how to read the value scale on the tool properly.
- Stop tightening after hearing a feedback from the tool.
- Use only sockets with the same square drive.
- Always return the value on the scale back to 0 after usage and before storing.
New advanced technologyThe use of new technological methods and top quality materials result in tools with a long life span, safety designs ensure repair jobs without damages, customized solutions, excellent effectiveness, modern materials and ergonomic design provide good looks and safe use.
Customized solutions for excellent resultsOur solutions offer adaptability to the bicycle parts of all producers. Our tradition, our own design, and constant technical development and modern technology keep us one step ahead.
Excellent durabilityUnior hand tools finish many jobs faster and make working in tight areas easier. They are adapted to work on the latest bicycle models.